Insight regarding why we are so strict regarding diet and vaccinations.
Epigenetic Vaccinosis in Pets
“Vaccinosis is a disease syndrome caused by a weakness that is precipitated by vaccination” ~ Dr. Charles Loop
A number of autoimmune and chronic disease conditions are proving to be related to vaccinations. Successive generations of vaccinated animals appear to be bringing out deep, chronic dis-ease syndromes in companion animals. Some examples of vaccinosis/chronic diseases including autoimmune diseases are:
irritable bowel disorders,
Epigenetic Vaccinosis in Pets
For a long time, scientists have tried to describe health disorders just by genetic factors. However, the role of epigenetics and the environment has been discovered to be playing a role in chronic diseases being expressed today. Epigenetics was considered and studied about a half of a century ago. However, it has only been over the last decade or so, that this subject has attracted interest and further research again, especially in complicated disorders such as memory, autoimmune disease, cancer, addictions, and obesity as well as neurodegenerative and psychological disorders.
“Regarding vaccinations and vaccinosis – vaccines contain mercury and aluminum which are PROTEIN MUTATORS in their own right and DNA is PROTEIN!” Dr. Patricia Jordan
You see, related genomes will respond in RELATED FASHION; so the breeds of cats, dogs or horses that have related genomes will in most cases, respond to the vaccine assault in the same way, making it LOOK like its a “breed” thing but in reality, it is a RELATED GENE DAMAGE THING… genetic or epigenetic diseases can, therefore, be “switched on” by vaccines (or the ingredients in the vaccines) and other environmental factors or conditions.
Here is an audio recording on this very interesting topic if you are curious to know more!
VACCINOSIS & SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE...It's out there.
I talk a lot about vaccine dangers: dog and cat vaccines are NOT harmless preventive medicine. A friend asked me for scientific evidence for vaccinosis and rabies miasm. I answered with the points below. But,...since it isn't recognized by most traditional veterinarians and isn't something many pet owners have ever heard of before, I thought it would be helpful to define vaccinosis.
First, WHAT VACCINOSIS ISN'T. It isn't an acute, often immediate adverse reaction to a vaccine. Adverse events, or hypersensitivities, whether mild (such as lethargy, flu-like symptoms, etc.), or severe (such as anaphylactic shock), that are clearly linked to a recent vaccination are widely acknowledged by the traditional veterinary community. Unfortunately, these reactions are considered by traditional vets to be occasional aberrations that result from a basically safe procedure.
VACCINOSIS, on the other hand, is a problem only holistic veterinarians seem willing to acknowledge. It is a reaction of a pet's body to vaccines that have been injected without the pet having experienced a notable adverse event or hypersensitivity. These are chronic reactions to not only the altered virus contained in the vaccine, but also to the chemicals, adjuvants, and other components of tissue culture cell lines -- as well as possible genetic changes -- that can be induced by vaccines.
In answer to the question....Well, we KNOW these things & the scientific evidence is available in PubMed and elsewhere:
• Modified Live Virus (MLV) vaccines contain viruses and chemicals that trigger inflammation.
• These agents injure mitochondria.
• Mitochondrial injury can lead to disruption and imbalance in cellular regulation resulting in chronic inflammation, cell death, and chronic degenerative states.
• Such injuries have wide effects leading to changes/responses in innate, humeral and cell-mediated immunity.
• MLV vaccines are linked with atopic development (itchy skin) as a result of such imbalances.
• In allergy research, they can develop predictable allergy for study by repeated administration of DHPP vaccine while exposing research dogs to specific pollen (poor research dogs).
• Skin, gastrointestinal, and vascular issues are known adverse effects which we suspect are related to genetic and epigenetic variances between individuals.
• The rabies vaccine is widely known to cause vasculitis and encephalitis. These can cause chronic damage and resultant changes associated with chronic disease forms we call vaccinosis.
Since the introduction of dog and cat vaccines, the traditional view of their use has been that they are safe and can be given as frequently as once or twice a year. This approach, tragically, has caused a tremendous amount of suffering for millions of pets. As the truth about the dangers of vaccines slowly emerges, even traditional veterinary organizations and practitioners are acknowledging that vaccines are not the benign, "better safe than sorry" veterinary tools they were thought to be.